Take a cruise along cayuga lake
Standard daily charters depart from the Cayuga Inlet and travel up the lake. See standard daily sailing times and more information below. Cruise departure and duration times are variable, so please let us know what you have in mind! Once reserved, you and your party have the sailboat all to yourselves!
Morning AND AFTERNOON cruiseS
Morning and afternoon cruises can be arranged at custom 2-hour time blocks, depending on availability. The Captain will take you where you please! Take a swim, fish, or have a drink (max. 6 total).
Sunset cruises are 2 hours long, and include a whole lotta romance (max. 6 total). Departure time for the sunset cruise is variable on the time of season, but custom arrangements can also be made. Bring your own food or drink--relax on the deck, inside the cabin, or help the Captain sail.
What you need to know
We operate a fleet of 4 classic sailboats. While the wind is free, vessel maintenance and Captain’s fees are not! We charge a fee of 300USD for 1-2 people, and 400USD for 3-6 people. Bring food & drink. Be Merry, and have fun.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the time of departure.
- Unless otherwise specified, charters depart promptly from the Boatyard Bar & Grill.
- Custom pick-ups/drop-offs are possible to arrange on booking the charter (lake and dock dependent, of course).
- Make sure to bring a towel, sandals, and warm/extra clothing in the event of cold or inclement weather.
- No experience sailing is expected or necessary. You are in good hands with our licensed captain.
- If you would like to be part of the action, and pending the weather conditions, Captain Woody is happy to let you take a hand steering, or even working some of the sheets (those are sail lines, as we call them).
- Pets are allowed on a case-by-case basis.
- We have paper cups/plates, and utensils.